Ingredients for 12-18 cookies:
- 1 Spoon of Butter (fat reduced) or Coconut oil
- 1 small Espresso or some type of espresso infused liquor
- 100g shredded dark chocolate
- 1 egg
- 55g Erythritol (sweetener) and a bit of honey
- 55g flour. You can substitute the flour with almond flour, coconut flour and flaxseed flour
- 55g ground almonds
- 2 Spoons icing sugar or Erythritol
- Cinnamon and chilli powder as you like
Melt butter, liquor and chocolate. Mix the egg with half of the sweetener in a seperate bowl and whip until it is fluffy. Then stir in the chocolate mix. Add in the flour, ground almonds, cinnamon and chilli powder and stir thoroughly. Put the dough into the fridge and let it rest for 2 hours.
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees. Form 12-18 cookies and roll them first in the sugar and then in the icing sugar. Place them on a baking sheet and bake them for around 10-12 minutes.